Monday, January 4, 2010

You are the Center of the Circle (Xmas Part 1)

It has been sometime since my last update. A lot has happened since then so I will post the holiday happenings in 3 parts.


As the house exchanged gifts, it became clear that some of us are more artistic than others. Rebecca got a Grey Hubbard original.


Rebecca has been working with clay lately. Rob got a climbing rope and quickdraw magnet.


Grey got an AC Green jersey magnet.


Sabrina got a frog ornament.


My Mom loves cardinals so Rebecca got her a little tree and decorated it with clay cardinals.






I missed out on this year's cookie party but a few were brought home to me. Bacon and eggs.


Soul patch dude.


Squid art.


The Carolina Inn had a gingerbread house village on display.




Golden Grahams roof shingles.


My personal favorite.


Meet the newest member of the Barnes Street family. This is La-a (pronounced La dash a) and we love her.

No comments: