Monday, January 25, 2010

How Far Will This Get Us From Here

Rebecca is taking a cake decorating class. Here is the first cake she did for her class.




Caleb's Christening. (I snapped this photo before I was told that photos were not allowed.)


On to the after-party. Katie B. still trying to win the "Favorite Auntie" award.


The Dudes.


The Dames.




Rebecca and I rented a cabin for a few days up in Linville, NC. The weather was warm but there was still snow on the ground.


There was a little creek in the front yard.








While we were up there I asked Rebecca to marry me.
She said, "Yes."

2 comments:

Genna Harris said...

Congratulations you two! So so happy for you both! You are such beautiful people, and I wish you so much happiness. I hope to see you the next time I'm in NC...congrats again!

brian said...

I love you both! Congratulations you cute kids :)