Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Don't Need To But I Want To

There were a lot of birthdays to celebrate in late October/early November. After Grey's B-Day, Katie organized a surprise party for Brennan.


Once again, Kari made a kick-ass cake. For those of you who can't tell, that is Brennan playing disc golf.


There was a pirate theme or maybe it was just an excuse for Vijay to dress up.




Brennan got destroyed by Silly String as soon as he walked into the house.




Keeping with tradition, Jaxon helped blow out the candles.

A few days later, a group of us were planning to meet to make a cake for Kari's surprise party. Just an hour before we started, Kari showed up unexpectedly with Jaxon to drop off more treats.


Jaxon gave me a yoga lesson. Here he is showing me how to do Warrior.



Then we had to get Kari and Jaxon out of the house before everyone came over to decorate her surprise cake.






Look at that beautiful disaster!




Midnight showing of New Moon. Go ahead, make fun of me, I'm ok with it.


Of course I was the only guy in our group.


Next up was Rebecca's birthday. This "Kari creation" was a vegan ice cream cake with a chocolate ganosh topping and cookie crust. Wow!


The girls watched a strange video on the web. Go ahead, ask 'em about it.


You can't deny the fact that Grey has got style.


We topped off the night by playing some cards.

No comments: