Monday, August 4, 2008

Give Me One Reason Not To Do It

I received an email the other day saying that Grey was coming back form Peru for a visit. We were a bit shocked at this but excited just the same. However, when Tim went to pick him up from the airport things just didn't feel right...


"Grey, you have lost a lot of weight... and shrunk in size?"
"Just shut up and take me home tubby."


Grey did the usual things he does so we didn't think much of it at the time. He had a dirty mustache and drank like he used to...


He looked at the internet all day long...
"Hey, have you guys seen this video yet? What about you? Have you seen it?"


He left the blender in the sink...
"I'll clean this up later guys."


He left cabinet doors open...
"No!!! I wasn't going to leave it like that!"


He ate the last cookie.
"Nom nom nom"


He shopped at clothing stores for gay men...
"Hey guys, come check out my cute new jean shorts."


He even went to Rob's Birthday party at the Community Center.
"Hey Rub!! Happy Birthday Rub!!"




We made Rob climb with a My Little Pony balloon tied to his harness.


This was a card that Tim made. The front of the card said, "It takes a village to raise a child." The inside read, "And by the way you turned out we know what Village you were raised by."
I love that I'm the guy in leather. Vijay is the sailor, Grey the indian, Tim does construction work by night, and Rob has a summer job on Brokeback Mountain.


We started to get suspicious when Grey started acting strange.
"Don't worry guys, I'll take out the recycling."


"Sleep tight Rob, it will all be over soon..."

We miss you Grey. Be safe and learn lots of spanish.

6 comments:

KJ said...

oh my god. that is so f-ing awesome.

R E Dow said...

Adam's just jealous of my snazzy hat.

Michael said...

Grey just got pwned

hantastic voyage said...

please, oh please, lemme be the cop. i have always wanted to belong to a village of people. preferably singing people.

Timur said...

adam, i might not ever call you back, but i'm watching you from afar. and this is hysterical.

Tim Sheahan said...

Adam Gordon Van Slyke,

This was an amazing post. I laughed. I cried. I even might have peed a little at the picture of "Chucky" Grey with the knife. Keep up the good work. You have proved to me that Grey is fun even when he's gone. Dolls for everyone. Dolls of everyone.