Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm Sleepdriving Away


Blueberry picking checklist: Blueberry patch? check. Two empty containers? check.






Not all berries were ripe for the picking. You had to search out the bush that was ripe but not picked over yet.




Now to enjoy the fruits of our labor. Blueberry waffles.


Blueberry muffins.


I had to test out the Slip N' Slide left over from the bachelor party at the Dow household. Notice the shark jaws waiting to chomp down on you.


I got to smack Phil with my wet noodle.

The next few photos come by request of my buddy Kevin. While I was in SD last month we went to a Burlesque show to benefit the San Diego Roller Derby Team. Four members of the team provided the entertainment. It was really cute because it was obvious that none of the girls had done anything like this before.



Kiki almost fell a few times while dancing with her skates on.


Not afraid to show a little skin.


The gal on the right had a pin in her hand and was popping the balloons that the other gal was wearing.

2 comments:

Mariya Chhatriwala said...

mmm blueberies....maybe they will have some in England when I get there! Unfortunately, there are none in India...lot's of mangos, but no blueberries!

Michael said...

slip and sliding into a lake is brilliant! I'm so jealous.