Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wouldn't You Love To Be On The Cover Of A Magazine

I took a 3 day trip to the New River Gorge in WV with Michelle Gross. The New is one of the best spots on the eastern part of the country for sport climbing. But before we climb we had to scope out the waterfalls.



Summersville Lake. Good swimming and good climbing.


This is me at the top of a climb. It is hard to take pictures when you are climbing or belaying, so that is why this is the only "climbing" picture.


Then it was time to swim!






Pies and Pints for dinner where they have root beer on tap!


A friendly game of football as we wait for our food.


Mushroom, garlic, and onion pizza.


Michelle rapping down a climb.

2 comments:

Amity said...

Will you take me climbing? I've done piles of hiking, but I haven't climbed since I was about oh, 20. amity

Lbo said...

Yo Bonks, I did this climb with last year with BT. My first 5.10, what what!