Saturday, December 22, 2007

Your Eyes Would Fair Better If It Were The Sun They Were Looking Through


Hi, my is name is Pirate and I got to stay with my buddy Adam for a week while my owners were visiting friends. Adam and I are good buds but I have never stayed at his house before. When I first got there I noticed some weird things around his place. Here are some examples:


A blow-up monkey?


Plastic ponies.


Looks like Adam is trying to drown this monkey.


I tried to eat some of these but they tasted like they were 10 years old.


Dude, ceramic lighthouses are for old people. ("I'm a lighthouse, I stay lit for you!")


Also weird, I saw Mariya wrapping Adam in Saran Wrap. Yeah, that's normal.

But despite his weirdness, we got along great and had lots of fun.


We cheered on the UNC basketball team. Boy, is that Tyler Hansborough guy dreamy or what?


We went on a few cold weather runs.


And we read books together.


Maybe we had a bit too much fun because I got a little boo-boo. I'm fine though and now I will have a scar on my leg just like Adam's. I sure hope Adam and one of my owner's stay really close because I enjoy spending time with him. Oh, yeah and Adam wanted me to tell Rebecca that this is step 4. Umm, whatever that means. Told ya he was weird.

No comments: