Friday, December 7, 2007

I've Never Seen One In The Wild Before!


I had two visitors this week. Karen (far right) is an old friend from Tampa and she loves to have her picture taken as you can tell. Ike is her beloved travel campion with his own MySpace page. Rebecca (far left) is a friend from the "industry" who lives in Asheville.


While Ike rolled around on my bed......


we played Scrabble. Anyone who has played Scrabble with me knows that I love a well spaced out board. Rebecca came out on top and she also won the our rematch the following night. She watches "Spellbound" once week so it wasn't really a fair match.


The next day Rebecca meet a well know "Carborro Local" who wrote a poem for her:

This pleasant peace I know
is the calm at the ending storm
is the waves caressing the shore
as the light of the dusk when silence falls
and life comes easy like waves of stars
-Ruhi


We played in the leaves...


watched this guy eat his lunch...


walked around Forrest Theater...


smelled the flowers...


and went to Trader Joe's!!!! This one opened up in Chapel HIll on Friday, and by Wednesday I had been there three times. Unfortunately, the east coast stores don't carry the TJ's brand of vegan chocolate chip cookies.


Rebecca can shred and with style! Look for her cameo part in mine and Grey's upcoming skateboarding flick.


There was fooseball to be played.




Amy, Dave and KJ let everyone know that upper lips are overrated...


while Grey played air guitar.


Robot Toast is the next Face Book and MySpace rolled into one.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Don't want to Harsh your Mellow, bro, but Trader Joes stopped making the vegan cookies. no lie, I asked a manager about it here in Philly last winter. Boo!
Nice Scrabble board! The nicest pattern I've seen