Sunday, December 2, 2007

How Often Have I Lain Beneath Rain on a Strange Roof, Thinking of Home.



Pot luck at the Barnes St. House





The we created art.


Dan letting you know that you are not safe.


Tammy. She later added a dinosaur to the lower right hand corner. Now it is worth millions.


Monica made two-sided art. This is one side.


KJ and her polar bear art.


Grey is an overachiever and made two pieces of art.
If you live in the CH/Carrboro area swing over to Carrburritos and check out our art on the Art Exchange Board. Yoghurt Chicken Art Collective for Life!


With our video deadline looming, Grey and I have been shredding the gnar as of late. A few minutes after this board slide this happened:


It was fun watching the doctor try to push the fatty tissue back under my skin. Only four stitches though.


I was in the ER for four and half hours. I was bummed.

No comments: