Friday, December 26, 2008

Beasts Bounding Through Time


My buddy John, who I went to Middle School and High School with, now lives in Charlotte with his wife and daughter. He organized a trip to see the Flyers play the 'Canes in Raleigh in early December. I think there were about 20 Flyers fans in our group tailgating and heckling Carolina fans.


The Flyers ended up winning in overtime.


Our first poker night in a long time. Eli and Leo took home all the money, so next time you see them out ask them to buy you a drink.


Christmas cookie making party at Katie's place. She provided the icing, sprinkles, and other fun things while everyone else provided the cookies.


Rebecca and I made vegan cookies and icing the night before and then added some of Katie's food coloring.




Rebecca decorated and I ate.




I couldn't resist the urge to make a Straight Edge cookie.


Rebecca made this one especially for Swimmer Dan.




Of course it always ends up in the gutter.

1 comment:

Amity said...

If you see my best friend can you send her westward, please? I miss her.