Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Time Is A Game That Only Children Play Well

Katie and I had another triathlon this weekend.



This event featured a pool swim, which has its pros and cons.


In the pool waiting for my start time.


Out of the pool and onto the bike.


Katie sticks her tongue out at the competition.


I should mention that Katie won her age group. She is a beast!


Brennan and Shawn came to cheer us on. Thanks!


Vijay had a party to celebrate his PhD defense. I don't know the story behind the sash, but he is holding Grey's cool but kind of creepy artwork.


Check out the rad cake that Kari made Vijay. Everything you see is edible.


After food and cake the party moved downstairs to the fooseball table. Katie demonstrates the importance of stretching before a match.


And Grey demonstrates how important it is to take your meds everyday, so you can avoid embarrassing pictures like this.


It is not as easy as you might think to play dominos while wearing a case of beer on your head.


"Brennan, look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me."

No comments: