Tuesday, April 14, 2009

They're Excellent And Very Authentic Tasting


This is a picture of my amazing friends before they surprised me with a parade in honor of my birthday. I'm not to sure why Tamara's pants are all wet, but I don't think it was because she peed herself.


Everyone had to practice blowing bubbles.


Jack put flowers in his hair.


While I was helping a customer, I heard noise makers, stomping, and chanting outside my store. To my surprise and embarrassment, the ruckus I heard was for me. I tried not to look in their direction hoping that they would just go away.




Check out the sweet hats Rebecca found at the dollar store.


Vegan cupcakes and Krispy Kreme doughnuts for all!!!


So I like Harry Potter. Do you wanna fight about it?


This was the first time in years that I dined with a juice box.


I challenged Brian to a birthday duel.




Camping at Jordan Lake on my birthday.




I hate those stupid things, but Rebecca still looks cute juggling like a dirty hippie.


Grey not so much.

No comments: