Thursday, February 19, 2009

That's The Kind of Smack That Leaves a Bruise

First nice day in awhile for a bike ride. Scott and Catherine.


Krankin and Brennan






Everybody was kung-fu fighting.


Lamont and I like to watch skate videos together.


Lamont needs some Head and Shoulders shampoo.


Rebecca and I went to support two of her friends that were getting "auctioned off" to raise money for HIV/AIDS awareness. This is Jamie with host Mary K. Mart.


Kevin tempting the crowd with a little skin.




I was lucky enough to be given tickets for the UNC vs NC State basketball game. (The next couple of photos are dedicated to Rebecca Rutkowski and the little Tarheel-To-Be.)


My boyfriend, Tyler Hansbrough.


Our seats were really good. Thanks again Lizzie and Dan!


UNC won 89-80.


Before an afternoon hike, Rebecca and I stopped by the playground.












No comments: