Monday, April 7, 2008

And I Ease Us Back Into Traffic

Here are a few more pictures from my trip to Charleston last month.


Jellyfish. Charleston Aquarium.


"It means Luca Brasi swims with the fishes."


Yeah, we are talking to you!




Hey, that's my hat!!!


I turned 30 the other day and some people came out to help me celebrate.






Rob is always trying to put his hands where they don't belong.


On a rainy sunday a group of us participated in a race. Aurelie, Ed, and Grey did the Wild West 8k and Catherine (not pictured) and I did the Carrboro Duathlon.


Before we could start the race we made the "Frenchie" name the 50 states.


Some people stretch to warm up, Ed dances.


Throwing up signs before the start.


And we are off!!!!!


My race started right before the 8K. Here I am after the first run portion getting ready to ride.


Ed with his winning time.


That time was good enough to get Grey 1st place in his age group: 60 and up.


This is me starting the second run portion.


It feels good to catch someone that passed you on the bike.

No comments: