Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've Been To A Minor Place

A group of us went to Pilot Mountain for a bit of climbing. It was in the low 30's when we arrived at the crag but by noon it was sunny and warm; a perfect day for climbing.


Dan slept in and was a bit late because he forgot to move his clock ahead one hour. Last fall he was an hour early for breakfast because he did the same thing. Here he is getting ready to repel down "Thin To Win".


Like I said, it was cold.


Charlie coming down...


... Genie going up.


Dan working his way up the crack of "Vegomatic" (5.8).


Brian at the crux of "Thin To Win" (5.10b).


Charlie giving Genie one last hug before he sends he to her death on....


..."My Husband is Going to Kill Me" (5.7). She smoked that climb with ease.


That's me on the same climb.


A little bit higher now...


Katie doing some cool moves on "Honey Pot".


Rob and I just chillin.


Charlie should be paying attention to his climber but he is giving me the stare down instead.


That's me pulling the roof move on "Papa Bear" (5.10c).

No comments: