Monday, September 10, 2007

Did You Leave The Trad Gear Up Here? (Moore's Wall, NC)


Some people like them lil', some don't.


Brian's mom packs his lunch for him. Notice how neatly organized everything is in the container.


Climbing in the shade is a must. The view was nicer than my camera said it was.


Ed leading Golden Earing with a very skimpy rack. He came through like a champ.


This dog passed out near our climb. I had seven rocks on her nose before she woke up. Good thing I didn't have a sharpie or some scissors.


Fun traverse that I never finished.


Brian makes it look good. I believe he only had the energy for this after his well balanced and neatly packed lunch.


What a surprise, Rob is smiling because he made a smart-assed comment.

1 comment:

R E Dow said...

Transvestite dogs: they're all the rage.